Instructions for mounting the turbocharger
- Identify the causes of failure of the turbo.
- Remove all components of aspiration.
- Remove the intercooler and clean internally.
- Make sure that inside the aspiration circuit there are not metal residues and foreign bodies. They can cause the breaking of the installed turbocharger.
- Check vent motor.
- Replace filters engine ventilation.
- Clean the air filter box.
- Changing the air filter.
- Oil filter replacement.
- Change engine oil.
- Replacing the tube inlet oil (required);
- If necessary, replace the screw on the oil inlet pipe, or any drilling of the internal filter. Make sure it is not clogged;
- Verify pressure oil entered the turbocharger;
- DO NOT USE GLUE (example: red paste) or other chemicals on any part;
- Fill the hole inlet oil in the turbocharger with new oil and rotate the shaft by hand suction side a few times;
- Run 4-5 times without letting it go;
- Switch on and remain idle for a few minutes.
Failure to follow these instructions, may cause breakage of the turbocharger so void the warranty.